*Only relevant, qualified and highly experienced applications will be considered for this position.
A responsible Project Manager for local and international conference organization, including handling all administrative and secretarial tasks, planning and operation management of the project from beginning to end.
Location Tel Aviv within walking distance to central train station.
Client, participant and suppliers management including coordinating all communications, meetings and ongoing reports.
- Coordinate, manage and plan all conference aspects based on timeline of operations according to project deadlines.
- Negotiation with suppliers, approving price quotations an on-site management.
- Plan and manage large conference budgets.
- High communication and customer service skills.
- Full time position.
- Dynamic environment with high pressure an creative solutions.
At least 2-3 years of experience in the conference industry (advantage).
- BA degree preferred in marketing, public relations or similar.
- Excellent communication skills required: oral, writing, reporting and editing
- Fluent in English and Hebrew.
- Strong computer skills including working knowledge of Windows Office.
- Motivated and good energy and service oriented.