Project Manager for Local & International Events
*Only relevant, qualified and highly experienced applications will be considered for this position.
A responsible Project Manager for local and international conferences
Location: Ortra’s office – Tel Aviv central, within a walking distance from the central train station. (on-site)
What will you do:
- Create and manage the project plan, including timeline, task management, setting milestones, risk mitigation, etc.
- Running a project with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Creating and managing project plans, including timeline, task management, setting milestones, risk mitigation, etc.
- Running large events and/or conferences with an online component
- Oversee full scope of events execution: marketing material production, website, speakers management, event logistics, agenda, contract negotiations, vendor proposals, etc.
- Direct all events’ logistics (a/v, catering, design, branding, etc.)
- Oversee full scope of digital aspects: website development, event app, etc.
- Manage project budgets
Who are you:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the conference industry.
- BA degree preferred in marketing, public relations or similar. (advantage)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, able to give and receive feedback
- Experience working under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills including experience with WordPress, Monday.com a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- English and Hebrew proficiency
- Organized, detail oriented, focused on results
- Motivated and good energy and service oriented.