*Only relevant, qualified, highly experienced applicants will be considered for this position.
Location: Ortra’s office – Tel Aviv Central, within walking distance from the HaShalom train station. (on-site)
What will you do:
- Create and manage the project plan, including timeline, task management, setting milestones, risk mitigation, etc.
- Running a project with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Build a solid relationship with multiple clients and organizing committees.
- Oversee the full scope of events execution: website, event logistics, agenda, contract negotiations, vendor proposals, etc.
- Manage all events’ logistics (a/v, catering, design, branding, etc.)
- Manage project budgets
- Manage on-site conference team
Who are you:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the conference industry.
- BA degree in a relevant field (Advantage)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, able to give and receive feedback
- Experience working under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills, including experience with WordPress (Monday.com a plus)
- Excellent communication skills
- English and Hebrew proficiency
- Organized, detail-oriented, and focused on results
- Motivated, good energy, and service-oriented.