The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision-makers in the relevant fields. You will search for, engage and follow up with prospects as well as qualify incoming leads in order to generate sales opportunities and complete the sales process relating to sponsorship and exhibition opportunities concerning numerous conferences. We will count on you to provide a strong initial impression to prospects, by understanding their business challenges and discover solutions and opportunities.
- Cold calling/emailing/LinkedIn to generate sales-ready opportunities
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers
- Complete sales process of sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities for numerous conferences and exhibitions
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities and leads
- Prior experience in multiple sales techniques (including cold calls and cold reach-out)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/tourism – Students are most welcome.
- Good quality negotiation abilities and business orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – English and Hebrew
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Flexibility to work extra hours according to the event’s urgency scale
- Meet sales goals and Key Performance Indicators
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and independent
Full time/ Part-time
Flexible position, can be based on an hourly payment/ salary